According to Mark Lyons at the Brews Cruise, this is what you'll get:
I've been to both the spring and fall WBF several times. An added feature Mark doesn't mention is that the Sheraton Raleigh is within walking distance of several good beer bars, so you can keep having fun all evening and not have to worry about getting back. You even get a stop at Catawba Brewing for some "hair of the dog" party flu cure on Sunday.
- Roundtrip transportion from Asheville to Raleigh
- One night stay at the Sheraton in downtown Raleigh (2 blocks from festival)
- Festival pass for day event 12-4 pm
- World Beer Festival Pint Glass
- Brews Cruise T-shirt/ Brews Cruise tote bag
- Bagels/ coffee upon departure
- Snacks and water for the ride (roundtrip)
- Brewery tour/ sampling at Catawba Valley Brewing Company enroute back to Asheville
- GOOD TIMES
The rates for this package are $225 per person (based on double occupancy),
or $410 per couple (any two people booking together are eligible for the couples rate) We have blocked 8 doubles and 4 kings and will be booked on a first come, first served basis. Come and Play!
This is a great deal. I strongly encourage you to call and sign up NOW!