Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

A very happy New Year to all you beer drinkers in blogland. Please be responsible and don't drink and drive. We want you to be around to read us during the coming year.

I apologize for the lack of recent activity. I developed a sinus infection over Christmas which became an ear infection that's resistant to antibiotics. The meds preclude drinking so I haven't had a beer since the day after Christmas. I'm dizzy and off-balance from the inner ear involvement so the effect is about the same, though . Someone please have a flute of lambic for me tonight.

Here's to a positive and happy 2007.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Take my advice, do two things.

    1) Use a neti-pot (if you are not familiar with them, simply google it and pick one up at a health food store.

    2) Take Astragalus and eat lots of raw garlic.

    You'll be perfect in 24-36 hours w/out having to resort to medications.

    ReplyDelete